Monday, March 21, 2011

365 project (day1)((babysteps))



I've been wanting to start a 365 project for awhile.
For some reason I had it in my head that you start in the beginning of the year.
I was looking at some other blogs today and was inspired. I started thinking about doing the project (again). And then I realized I just need to start. Now.
So these first pictures aren't particularly interesting, or even good. But they are a step forward. I am learning that if I want to do something, or try something, or accomplish something, I am the only person who can make that happen , and the only person I can blame for it not happening.
Tonight I went and picked up some thai food after work.
It wasn't all that great, but it did the job. I also watched some Big Love, and stared at my dog, pondering how I can make him stop having anxiety every time I start walking around. He has some serious separation issues.

It was nice to have some time alone. That doesn't happen as often for me as usual. The funny thing is that I used to hate it very much.

I'm looking forward to embarking on this little project. I don't have any illusions that I'll post every single day, but I do plan to at least be taking one photo a day.
Here's to baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun project! And you are absolutely right--we get these ideas in our heads that we can't start something new (esp. something big or with a number attached to it) unless it happens at a certain time. . . phooey. Just go for it! Can't wait to see the progression over the year!

    ReplyDelete