Friday, April 8, 2011

fell off the wagon.

But I'm climbing back on. I haven't really been taking pictures every day. Oh well...
Here are some anyway.
Cucumbers!


Is spring finally here? probably not. It has been snowing for the past couple of days. I am beyond ready for spring to be here. I wish we had a longer growing season :(


This is the dog that has been driving me crazy.
His best friend Sam has been staying with Levi's parents because they have 5 acres of fun for him to run around on, and Sam doesn't get to do much here since he is bigger than me and doesn't like to listen when I walk him. So, Kenai here gets lots of walks and car rides, but he still chews through the fence and runs around to the front door. Invisible fences can't even stop him.
I guess it is time for Sam to come home.
My uncle's birthday party is tonight. I think I'll bring my camera and the 28-135mm lens. I'm trying to make myself like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment