Sunday, August 28, 2011

I don't have a title.


This month has been FULL. Things are winding down now, which is nice. I think my body is used to being busy, though. Now I have so much free time and I don't know what to do with it. I feel like I should be working!


Earlier this month we said goodbye to a good friend as he went off to expand his mind at college.


We're going to miss him but luckily we all get to reunite again over winter break! I'm not sure if anyone has ever played ultimate frisbee in the snow but it is something we will have to consider when we have our group back again.

I took some photos of The Selfless Riot (which have yet to be edited. I'm an awful procrastinator at times).


And my sister, Beth, and our friend Garrett and I had some fun in my grandparents' very photogenic yard.

We have lots of good memories in their yard, underneath the trees that seem to never change.
It is funny though, to look at old photos and see just how much things have changed. 


It has been a long, hard, terribly hot and frustrating summer. But it has also been a summer filled with the best kind of friends, many realizations and growing. Growing in so many different forms.
 I know that I will look back on summer 2011 with that achey-lovey kind of nostalgia that ensures I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment